Like your car VikJ

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
Just seen your car in the gallery.

mb4.jpg

I have to say that the tints, wheels and wheels arch trim really set it off and work well with the mud flaps.

Very, very nice.

Thanks Graham. Just spent several hours washing it! Thought I'd take a few pics and post them! Knowing my luck, it'll probably rain now!

I haven't taken a close up of the wheels as they're looking pretty tatty! Went to the dealer this morning and the guy said that the lacquer is coming off due to kerbing and aren't covered by the warranty. Grrr! :mad:

Originally posted by VikJ
Thanks Graham. Just spent several hours washing it! Thought I'd take a few pics and post them! Knowing my luck, it'll probably rain now!

I haven't taken a close up of the wheels as they're looking pretty tatty! Went to the dealer this morning and the guy said that the lacquer is coming off due to kerbing and aren't covered by the warranty. Grrr! :mad:

I have been on washing duty too.

Hoping it will stay dry, but I have started a revolutionary new trend, of parking my car in the garage!

Hoping it will stay dry, but I have started a revolutionary new trend, of parking my car in the garage!

Too much crap in my Garage to do that!!! :(

Originally posted by VikJ
Too much crap in my Garage to do that!!! :(

All the houses in my road have either a single or double garage.

I am the only person I have seen use the garage to store the car!

I have even had people comment on it, like I am doing something wierd!

garage n 1: an outbuilding (or part of a building) for housing automobiles

Too much crap in my Garage to do that!!!

My garage is like that too, full of car parts for cars I don't own (and probably never will), and my daughters toys!

Nice car VicJ.

You going to the March GTG, I will be coming through P'borough on the way.

Originally posted by steveuniq
You going to the March GTG, I will be coming through P'borough on the way.

I should think you’ll be travelling along the A605, in which case I’d be interested in tagging along with you guys. I could be at a certain place en route to meet you.

Originally posted by Black180
I should think you’ll be travelling along the A605, in which case I’d be interested in tagging along with you guys. I could be at a certain place en route to meet you.

Sounds like a plan guys. I suppose it'd have to be the other side of Oundle for you Si? How about the Little Chef at the A605/A14 Roundabout?

Open to suggestions though. I don't know Oundle very well though, apart from where the Ford Garage is! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom