Lime Tree Garage, Halton, Nr. Lancaster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Morecambenz

Car
E280
If anyone needs an excellent MB indy in the North Lancs/South Lakes area they could do a lot worse than try these.The first time I went there was because I was losing power/cutting out at low revs, i.e turning in towns, which meant I was losing the power steering at crucial times. This was good for an adrenalin rush but rubbish from a safety point of view. Being somewhat inexperienced with Mercs/automatics at the time I wanted to get it done by someone who knew what they doing. Someone told me to try these people so I did. Dropped it off at 8.30 and was about 1/2 a mile away when I got the call that my car was done and I could come and collect it. I went back and was told that a hose had become perforated and the vacuum wasn't working correctly. It cost me a fiver for parts and labour. Now this was the first time I had ever been there and they didn't know whether I would be going back to them or not, but this bit of simple honesty and a lack of any desire to instantly rip me off means I go there now for any mechanical stuff/ services/ MOTs. Always found them easy to deal with, reasonably priced and will always ring you to ok anything that they have found needs doing rather than just ploughing on then billing you. Yes I'm a satisfied customer and no I aint a relative/friend.

I'm glad you've also had a good experience. Mick Gudgeon at Lime Tree has looked after my Mercs for the last five years and I can echo all of your comments. Top man who really knows his way around Mercedes and always provides excellent value for money combined with proper old-fashioned customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom