lime tree garage Holton Lancs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stebbs

Car
2002 W163 55 AMG 1992 300zxTT 2010 Citroen C4 Picasso exclusive
Just had my W163 55AMG there for MOT , full service and to sort a few niggles,

spot on service , car runs and drives now as it should do for a big tourqey V8. all inclusive for less than 500 pounds inc the dreaded VAT ...it has to go back as the mechanic managed to stick the air recirc button and AC button to the on position, Didnt notice till i was home and put on the fan 2 miles away from my door ..but they will sort it out when im back in the UK .......would reccomend them to anyone in the lancaster morecambe area

Steve

has he a star machine then steve and does he do deisel,s i have heard this man to be a good chap if you say he is good is there a number for this man steve and does he work weekends do you no ?????

Hi John

he diagnosed a problem with my ML so i assume he has star he also reset an error code on my ECU ...he works Saturdays not sure about sundays , while i was there there was an e300 diesel estate being serviced ..ill dig out the number and post it up for you mate .

steve

cheers steve that s a big help that is i ashume his prices are good then even with the dreaded v.a.t then lol

I have previously recommended Lime Tree Garage on this and other M-B sites. Michael Gudgeon, proprietor, is time served with Land Rover, then 12 years with M-B main dealer H. L. Gorner. He has maintained my cars (and those of others I know) for the last four years and I recommend him because he is qualified, knowledgeable, experienced and always extremely helpful. This is a well-equipped garage whose reputation is built on the old fashioned values of honest, quality service at reasonable prices. Book at least one week ahead as they are always extremely busy. 01524 415829. Sounds like an ad? - maybe but satisfied customers are the best adverts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom