Limewire and Realplayer playing slow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Enthusiast
Car
09 E320 cdi Sport Estate, 98 E300TD Estate, 99 SL 500
Hi

WE have 2 computers in the house one in kids room and one in the study, the kids room one is used for Limewire downloading music. When i play a downloaded (Dolly Parton) song she has a deeeeep voice one the kids computer but when i take a song to the other computert on a memory stick it plays fine. What could it be????
Thanks

What do you mean by deeeep voice? If it is a sound distortion , you can just try you equalizer on the kids computer . if this happens during playback, enable error conection on your tools submenu.
Also depends what player you are using,real player or windows media player. Operating system and version would also help . Also make sure you havent got spyware or adware nestling in your computer

Hi

Thanks for coming back so quick, it plays slow i think i have tried equaliser etc to no avail. I have spybot search and destroy and that free antivirus AVG.
There is a playback capability in Limewire and it is slow and deep voiced in it and also in Realplayer on the same computer. But when file is taken to another computer it plays fine. Windows XP Home computer 3 months old.

Have to run out here for 11.15am will be back after 12 or so.

Thanks,

For now the only thing i can think of is that the real player version is not very compatible with the OS version you are using. i shall check with my colleagues down at the office . Try using updates on real player but i shall check with software colleagues as i am more into hardware and operating systems so i shall keep you posted

Hi

Thing is last time i used it it worked fine, Dolly Parton just isnt the same with a mans voice. :D

Hi

Update, when i listen to BBC radio "listen again service" it sounds deep too!! Cant get into Advance options in the sound tab. Its not going slow just anyone speaking or singing has a very deep voice, happens with Windows media player too.
Thanks,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom