Lincoln area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RicaSLK

Car
SLK 320
A few questions:

1. Are there any regular gtg's?

2. Are they around Lincoln?

Cheers,
Rica

RicaSLK said:
A few questions:

1. Are there any regular gtg's?

2. Are they around Lincoln?

Cheers,
Rica

erm yes-ish and no-ish

Gtg's are regular although there is no regular location. Depends what we fancy doing at the time and they can be anywhere. We've had a couple in Clumber Park which are always good fun and overnighters which makes them even better :eek: :D . We then have track/car fest based events and then regualrish pub meet ups for a nibble and a play :D

Not had one around Lincoln itself though afaik.

Best thing is to have a look through the events section to see what we've done. Upcoming events are always pinned so you shoudln't lose sight of them. All members are welcome at all events even if we suggest they are regional.

hth

Hi Rica I'm in Grimsby and whilst I don't drive am regular to the forum.

Nice to see someone a bit morer localerer (;)). Welcome.

We've started to moot a GTG in the Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire area, and when I get back from my impending hols and a couple of businesss trips I will try to get this going.

If I do, it'll be more Oxfordshire / Northamptonshire / Warwickshire, but it's prolly the closest to your neck of the woods.

Unless somebody sorts something out in the flatlands.... :)

PJ

Thanks for the info guys! We've been going to The Mill in Oundle. Let me rephrase: the Skyline's and their misses have been going The Mill in Oundle. Really beautiful area with on a lock and excellent food. Unfortunately, since they've all modded the hell out of their cars I feel a bit under dressed in the 320! *L* Maybe I'll pull some teeth and get something going in the area.

Does anyone go to the test and tune days at Santa Pod? I did see there was supposed to be a presence at TRAX but we didn't make it this year.

hi Ricaslk
I am in Grimsby which is not too far away and intend to go to NGTG in October a chance to streach you cars legs maybe.

Go on, you know it makes sence :D

Oh I really wish I could guys, but I have a friend coming in from the States that I'm picking up that day and then we have a bit of an event that evening. I'll definitely try to make the next one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom