link to mercedes paint codes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Your Colour Code

Some colors, including mine (548), are missing in the first link...

Hello Kole

I don't know if you have since found it but yours is in the second list as DB3548.

Perhaps you can help me. I am interested in a car which has your colour. But, it is along way away and I have never seen such a colour. The photos the owner sent me were not good and I wonder if you have any photos of yours which give an idea of the colour?

I would be grateful if you would send some to me or post them on this site.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Well isn't that a intriguing.

VIN numbers etc match up, but 2 codes and the colour looks amiss on my W/2000 reg 202. (Assuming This Pages Codes apply)

189 greenish-black (emerald black) (black opal) (smaragdsschwarz)*

it is very much not a green car.

mediaid1344465792.jpg

Well isn't that a intriguing.

VIN numbers etc match up, but 2 codes and the colour looks amiss on my W/2000 reg 202. (Assuming This Pages Codes apply)

189 greenish-black (emerald black) (black opal) (smaragdsschwarz)*

it is very much not a green car.

mediaid1344465792.jpg

I know one of my Cabs is 189 and it is more like blue, until the sun hits it at a funny angle them it looks like an almost ripe plum deep dark purplish. It is the strangest colour I have seen. Quite attractive though......

Last edited:
Appologies for the doublepost (cant spot the edit/delete button, must be blind on a monday morning)

Yeah, it's almost a petrol/pearl but not quite. Fair enough, I was getting all kinds of worried it was a cut/shut job.

I know one of my Cabs is 189 and it is more like blue, until the sun hits it at a funny angle them it looks like an almost ripe plum deep dark purplish. It is the strangest colour I have seen. Quite attractive though......

That's one very expensive plant pot:D

It's clearly been a long day, I read that three times and on the forth time read paint as plant correctly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom