Little incident local to me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
AMG's or similar vehicles are bought by the owner to be driven fast, otherwise what is the point of owning one?

However there is a time and a place, and this was neither. Driving fast is not always wreckless but driving stupidly is

True, they always have been...but you don't hear the same thing about other AMG models.

Don't be such a sensitive little flower Stu, some of us will take the piss out of everyone not just you.

Sorry mate its hard to come across on a forum as its written word and im not being angry or anything.

I just think we all have a common interest and love cars but some feel its ok to put down other peoples cars. Those same people don't like it when I make comment about their diesels is the irony.

In any case I don't think this accident had anything to do with the car, more the driver.

Sorry mate its hard to come across on a forum as its written word and im not being angry or anything.

I just think we all have a common interest and love cars but some feel its ok to put down other peoples cars. Those same people don't like it when I make comment about their diesels is the irony.

In any case I don't think this accident had anything to do with the car, more the driver.

Irony? I don't think so, some of the things you have said about diesels have been daft and on one occasion when someone (no, not me) dared to comment about an AMG you said " sorry, but you drive an E320cdi...", not exactly designed to make friends.

Bad behaviour in AMGs is almost exclusively confined to C63s. A pity because they are a special car.

renault12ts said:
The problem is these incredibly fast cars are so cheap nowadays...Mondeo money in fact.

Shock horror here you are again trolling on a thread involving c63s, old habits die hard.

I wonder who John Bell used to be?

Hard to say. But he does display a typical C63 mentality. Anything bad about his car and ...you're a troll. Troll. He's that strange sort of member though... embarrassed to say what he owns in his sig.

Last edited:
Hard to say. But he does display a typical C63 mentality. Anything bad about his car and ...you're a troll. Troll.

Ah but it could be a double-bluff, his signature claims that he drives a W210. :p

I have just been told the cause of the crash was in fact the tyres. The owner had bought form a website called mytyres.com :D

Will be on eBay soon, as 1 careful owner, mint condition prior to sustaining damage, damage was very very light panel damage which has obviously been repaired to a very high standard! ;)

ha ha ! yeah...remember the one on ebay.......cat d damaged C63 !

Whatever.....:wallbash:

Maybe they were on their way to Knightsbridge for some revving, wheel spinning and police avoidance.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Irony? I don't think so, some of the things you have said about diesels have been daft and on one occasion when someone (no, not me) dared to comment about an AMG you said " sorry, but you drive an E320cdi...", not exactly designed to make friends.

Bad behaviour in AMGs is almost exclusively confined to C63s. A pity because they are a special car.

Not really sure how you can attribute AMG bad behaviour mostly to just C63 drivers :confused: I have certainly been hot headed on occasion in my CLK55 (not proud of it) in the past!

I am pretty sure there are as many ill mannered AMG drivers across the whole range or cars! Without evidence this not a statement that can be justified in any shape or form :wallbash:

haha. yes the colour - I am just mucking about. However the way some owners drive their C63s in North London it amazes me I don't see more on their roofs.

I fixed that for you, your typo read "moron", which is not what you meant.

Not really sure how you can attribute AMG bad behaviour mostly to just C63 drivers :confused: I have certainly been hot headed on occasion in my CLK55 (not proud of it) in the past!

I am pretty sure there are as many ill mannered AMG drivers across the whole range or cars! Without evidence this not a statement that can be justified in any shape or form :wallbash:

There are exceptions which prove the rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom