Little incident local to me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
sorry to disappoint it's usually jeans and a pullover :thumb:

I bet you tuck woolly pulley in ya jeans too. :bannana:

Ant. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I think in general young drivers take risks. The faster the car the higher the risk really.

Having said that I would like to think this incident would change his perception of speed and the like.

I'm an old coffin dodger and like to drive fast. I also like a throaty exhaust like the 63.

The difference between me and the tw@ts is I have respect for other road users. The tw@ts usually learn the hard way, and often at others misfortune and expense.:mad:

I bet you tuck woolly pulley in ya jeans too. :bannana:

Ant. :D

Of course. I also tuck my trackies into my socks :D

I'm an old coffin dodger and like to drive fast. I also like a throaty exhaust like the 63.

The difference between me and the tw@ts is I have respect for other road users. The tw@ts usually learn the hard way, and often at others misfortune and expense.:mad:

I just think age aside a crap driver is a crap driver :D

This thread is splendid. I was watching Millonaires' Mansions but this is far more entertaining.

I think it's just because there's more C63's on the road than other AMG's.... maybe.

I can only laugh, as I have a C63 myself and I worked really hard to get it! Now that I'm here, I've been tarred with the brush.... Good job I don't care though :) I just love my car, I love cars in general, I think I'm a pretty decent chap and the world will always go on.

It could be worse, I could be like that stevebgt1 fella :eek:

Errrrrrrrrr ???!!!
What have i done ? I thought we were friends ?

StuartK said:
I'm 27 and I earn a boatload of money, probably more than 95% of people my age, probably more than most middle managements middle aged types. This enables me to buy whatever car I fancy within reason. I usually change cars every 3-6 months but after 7 months and 10k miles in my C63 I still love it. Should I have to justify owning one because I'm 27?

I'm 29 but one day I'll be like you and get a c63, I'm still saving.. ;) :p

People on here clearly like you Stu - usually a comment like this alone produces a raft of incoming nukes :D

Hahaha yeah I did read that back and think damn it that didn't come out right!

Anyway me owning a 6 year old c class Merc hardly qualifies me for the big leagues! :D

I wasn't trying to willy wave but more put into context that some young people obviously drove these cars as they have good jobs/businesses.

I met a chap with an M6 convertible at a car meet the other day. I clocked his trainers and attire and pot calling kettle black I thought straight away he's got a few bob. He had a roll of banknotes in his pockets which I spotted. Dolly bird wife in car. Turns out he owns a load of hand car washes, so there you go folks that's the key. Open a load of car washes and ship a load of kosovans over :rock:

I'm 29 but one day I'll be like you and get a c63, I'm still saving.. ;) :p
Just you cool it. You're not worthy of a C63.

When i was 27 , i had a Ford Mondeo 2.0 l ghia x .
Now , let me tell you , me and that car ruled the world !

People on here clearly like you Stu - usually a comment like this alone produces a raft of incoming nukes :D

I think you'll find John that our Stu is consssssssssssssiderably richer than yaou :D

(Harry Enfield style.)

THAT's why I'm always nice to him. Thinking he'll look after me in my old age. :eek:

Ant.

I think you'll find John that our Stu is consssssssssssssiderably richer than yaou :D

(Harry Enfield style.)

THAT's why I'm always nice to him. Thinking he'll look after me in my old age. :eek:

Ant.

Wish I was rich mate!!! You've just picked up a brand new E class!

(Harry Enfield style.)

Ant.

Correct accent too.

StuartK said:
Because I'm sensible :p If that's the case I'll swap my C63 for all of your cars. Sod that in fact I'll just take the Porsche :rock:

Hey you can't be that sensible driving a 6.2 V8 daily

Me and the Mrs drive the c coupé as its sensible daily.

3.5L V6 petrol averages 40mpg and cost £180 to tax but still has enough power for me (306hp) very quiet, looks cool, comfortable - just want I need for a daily.

That's sensible.

Although sometimes me and the Mrs argue as to who takes the 911 lol

Wish I was rich mate!!! You've just picked up a brand new E class!

Naaaaaa, just looking after it for a few years. :fail

TBH We're boring. Our house is our pride & joy. That's where all our money has gone over the years. But after working my nats off for many years it's all ours.

A C63s 205 estate is the dream. Could just get a mortgage I guess. :D

Hey you can't be that sensible driving a 6.2 V8 daily

Me and the Mrs drive the c coupé as its sensible daily.

3.5L V6 petrol averages 40mpg and cost £180 to tax but still has enough power for me (306hp) very quiet, looks cool, comfortable - just want I need for a daily.

That's sensible.

Although sometimes me and the Mrs argue as to who takes the 911 lol

C350 is a fine engine mate! The Porsche though is just oooooofffttttt! No arguments here in my house the Porka would be mine :D

Must admit I must overcome my hatred for Porsche dealers and get a 911 at some point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom