Little incident local to me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
People on here clearly like you Stu - usually a comment like this alone produces a raft of incoming nukes :D

developer wins the internet for that!

Naaaaaa, just looking after it for a few years. :fail

TBH We're boring. Our house is our pride & joy. That's where all our money has gone over the years. But after working my nats off for many years it's all ours.

A C63s 205 estate is the dream. Could just get a mortgage I guess. :D

Mortgage free is the dream! You know what mate your next lease needs to be a C63 tourer if that's what you want. Your a long time dead mate!

Stu why have you taken everything so personally, its almost as if everything said about C63's, has been aimed at you, in your head lol.

Its like any car, there are bell ends in them, and there aren't.

Stu why have you taken everything so personally, its almost as if everything said about C63's, has been aimed at you, in your head lol.

Its like any car, there are bell ends in them, and there aren't.

Well I just get the impression that there is a big divide on this site. like owning an AMG makes you scum almost. Maybe I have taken it personally but it does annoy me a little.

The original post is a clear case of 'wrong car, wrong hands'. Big boys toy being driven recklessly by a little man with a small penis, and somebody else will cop the bill and pain. It's most likely at 19 that it's his dads / older brothers / mums car, unless he's a spoiled brat or footballer.

Hopefully an expensive lesson learned and he'll become a normal driver with the experience behind him. The hope that is.......

The original post is a clear case of 'wrong car, wrong hands'. Big boys toy being driven recklessly by a little man with a small penis, and somebody else will cop the bill and pain. It's most likely at 19 that it's his dads / older brothers / mums car, unless he's a spoiled brat or footballer.

Hopefully an expensive lesson learned and he'll become a normal driver with the experience behind him. The hope that is.......

Having driven many cars at or near the limit to roll one over you have seriously got to be going some. I want to see a video of it...

Errrrrrrrrr ???!!!
What have i done ? I thought we were friends ?

Went fishing and caught a whopper!

Oh and aside from all of this, for someone telling the Internet how successful they are, and how many buckets of money they have, you'd think they would know the difference between your and you're ;)

People on here clearly like you Stu - usually a comment like this alone produces a raft of incoming nukes :D

Having driven many cars at or near the limit to roll one over you have seriously got to be going some. I want to see a video of it...

I'd suggest he's hit the car mentioned in the first post???

This claim means NOTHING without figures! :D

It's a bit more than you builders declare to HMRC but a bit less than Benzedup :D

Technically I earn very little depends on your perspective. :bannana:

Oh and aside from all of this, for someone telling the Internet how successful they are, and how many buckets of money they have, you'd think they would know the difference between your and you're ;)

Are you getting your Stuart and Steve mixed up?

I apologise my iPhone cannot spell :thumb:

We are all successful in this thread, at slating the cars we love :)

Stuart. The sensible thing is to not repeatedly throw wood on the fire. You appear to either be enjoying the laughter (at your expense) or oblivious to it.

Mortgage free is the dream! You know what mate your next lease needs to be a C63 tourer if that's what you want. Your a long time dead mate!

Just shown your post to my darling, beautiful, stunning wife. 'The woman from Manchester,,,,,,, She say yesssssssss' :bannana:

23 months & counting. :D

StuartK said:
C350 is a fine engine mate! The Porsche though is just oooooofffttttt! No arguments here in my house the Porka would be mine :D Must admit I must overcome my hatred for Porsche dealers and get a 911 at some point!

Definitely look past the dealer or try other dealers, I never use to like Porsches, use to think they are boring for some reason, till one day a friend of mine in Dubia gave me one for the whole week to use, my thoughts at the time were, Dayummmm!! Lol

I'm not keen on the brand new ones though, they've gone turbo and smaller engines!!

If you're around London, give us a shout, more than welcome to have a go in mine.

I'm afraid it's on finance though, lol. :|

Well I just get the impression that there is a big divide on this site. like owning an AMG makes you scum almost. Maybe I have taken it personally but it does annoy me a little.

No, you've misunderstood this completely.

You're quite easy to wind up and there are many on here who see this as some form of sport.

Then there are others (of which I'm a member) that grab the popcorn and sit back and observe and occasionally prod a comment in when it's getting dull to waken it up again.

I think it's an age thing. It's more about being comfortable in your own skin and about who you are rather than what other people think about you.

That's something difficult to explain to someone in their 20's as you really only grasp that when you in your 40's of 50's (or older) and start to realise that life is finite and material things don't really matter, but they are nice if they are available.

Last edited:
Talking of wanting a Porsche, I just read the new 4 cylinder boxster review on piston heads. Its over 62k with some extra's.

Pretty sure that's the same price as a F-Type S or a Exige S. WOW.

ROFLMAO.

I love how Porsche also charge large sums of money, that come on cars like a ford focus now as standard.

Everyone likes my AMG, its discreet and boring to most people.:rock:

Ill swap ya Stuart.

It's a bit more than you builders declare to HMRC:

Hehehe. Getting a little judgemental (and belittling) yourself there Stu. You'd be surprised how much 'us Builders' earn (especially us good ones) :fail

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom