Little incident local to me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Quick Sure
Which now I type it screams budget and it was the cheapest lol.

Yeah I always like a friendly broker when it comes to mods. I get discount from M3 club with Sky too :)

renault12ts said:
Me too...although a little older than yours, an aircooled one.
Very nice, I'm in love with Porsches now, addicted.
They are amazing to drive - I did the BoxsterS, 2 CaymanS, 2 911s C4S and now the GTS.

Edit: got a picture of yours? :)

Last edited:
They are amazing to drive - I did the BoxsterS, 2 CaymanS, 2 911s C4S and now the GTS.

I love them too mate gt2 being my fav!

markjay said:
Derailed from post #2. Wow. Back OT.... :D Should DannyHall have been a 'good citizen' and report the (clearly illegal) gathering to his local police station...? Or was he right to 'mind his own business' and do no such thing? What would you have done? The moral maze .....

Haven't been on in a few days and this Thread has derailed a lot! Should of mentioned that the Police where already on scene. In Fact i've learnt it's a regular occurrence they are trying to get on top of, happens every Wednesday apparently

The 20 or so pages made for a good read with a Beer and The Masters in the background!

It's one of the better threads for some time. Was good timing that a few people seemed to finish their monthly cycle and regain sense of perspective/humour half way through.

Edit: got a picture of yours? :)

From a couple of years ago...I've had it 20 years this month. Appreciating nicely too.

It did double as a useful picnic table...in this pic my daughter is 9...the same age Stu was at the time:

Attachments

• DSCN0954.jpg
    DSCN0954.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Very nice Renault 12ts and as you say I bet it is appreciating very nicely

From a couple of years ago...I've had it 20 years this month. Appreciating nicely too.

It did double as a useful picnic table...in this pic my daughter is 9...the same age Stu was at the time:

Nice 930 !

Gorgeous 911 and house loving the sash windows.

The house was built in 1892. It's been in our family for 52 years (where I was brought up). My youngest brother and his family now live there.

So, the Porsche, for reasons not worth mentioning here had not been started for over a year until last Saturday, new battery, turn the key...life.

MOT on Thursday...fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom