Live Police chase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EDZ649

MB Enthusiast
Car
W210 E55 AMG
I decided to take my Son up to the Imperial War Museum at Duxford yesterday which entailed driving up the M11 from the M25.

About half way up all of a sudden I saw three police traffic cars travelling towards us at high speed, chasing a Ford Mondeo southbound in the outside lane. They were all bumper to bumper and must have been doing 100mph plus!

There was another police car that had manged to get in front, presumably to start the 'boxing in' maneouver.

Then another ploice car appeared, holding back the other traffic in a rolling road block.

I have seen this many times on the TV programmes but never in real life.

Did anyone else see anything?

The lead Mondeo was probably an unmarked police car and they were playing "last one to the pub gets the beers in" at the end of their shift.

:D:D:D

... they were playing "last one to the pub gets the beers in" at the end of their shift.

It's just that sort of irresponsible behaviour which gets the police a bad name...shame on them.

Did you notice a helicopter? A guy on the owner's club forum flies one, and I think it may be on his patch.

It's just that sort of irresponsible behaviour which gets the police a bad name...shame on them.

Nice:)

Seen a similar training exercise on the M180 a few years ago. You can tell it's training as the other carriageway is empty except for those involved in the 'pub rush'.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I saw one a good few years ago. Central Reservation signage was slowing everyone down to 20mph, which I had never seen before.

A few miles on a Audi went past at a huge rate of knots, followed by a flotilla of Police Cars making a lot of noise.

Did not see the stop though.

Toby is Dauphinflyer on here .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom