Live Traffic Info App Worth It?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MKopec88

Car
2015 Mercedes C Class Estate Premium Plus
Hi all

Any experience with this? Is it worth it? I'm trying to avoid putting a phone holder on the dash or window to keep the interior clean and clear.

I love my Google maps and it's navigation but might try this if it's any good? Some of my work locations are quite a way away so there are weeks where I travel lots in Cornwall and the traffic is terrible.

As good as Google maps? Or should I give this a miss. I was going to go to Mercedes to activate my Mercedes me and car pairing but might not if I don't plan on getting this since my car only has 3 apps to choose from 😂

Screenshot_20201006_151917_com.daimler.ris.store.ece.android.jpg

Hi all

Any experience with this? Is it worth it? I'm trying to avoid putting a phone holder on the dash or window to keep the interior clean and clear.

I love my Google maps and it's navigation but might try this if it's any good? Some of my work locations are quite a way away so there are weeks where I travel lots in Cornwall and the traffic is terrible.

As good as Google maps? Or should I give this a miss. I was going to go to Mercedes to activate my Mercedes me and car pairing but might not if I don't plan on getting this since my car only has 3 apps to choose from 😂

View attachment 103194
It’s rubbish. Nice female voice. But Google is better.

It’s rubbish. Nice female voice. But Google is better.
Well if it can get my partner jealous, then it seems worth it to me 😏😅

I have Inrix App which which is regarded as one of the best according to Auto Express, haven't used it much as i seem to get along fine with Google Maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom