Live Traffic Info expired.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C180AMG71

Car
W177 AMG
I got an email today from the local dealer which says the following:

"We hope that you have enjoyed using our "Live Traffic Information" service.

We are writing to inform you that your three years' free subscription of "Live Traffic Information" will soon expire".

If I don't renew this what will I lose, is it just any updates, live traffic or the whole Sat Nav shuts down until I pay for it..?

No traffic info. You have to renew via the Mercedes Me portal (so you may have to register on that, which may involve your dealer doing something)

Richard

Hi (newbie here) has anyone sorted this out yet? My subscription to live traffic ended this morning - can't get much sense out of MB in Manchester and someone said to activate Mercedes Me. I've registered but apparently need an adaptor from Mercedes... If I get this fitted will I be able to update the live traffic. I'm not that bothered about getting the maps updated, just want the traffic info.... Car is a 64 plate C180 (AMG Sports ED Premium) Coupe. Any help gratefully received :)

You don't need he adaptor. Just register for Mercedes Me through the Mercedes website, and then buy the traffic option, which is. £89 for three years if I recall correctly.

Thanks presumably you have to do the full registration ie take log book and everything into the dealer first cos i tried that and it said not incompatible with your vehicle, hence why I thought I needed the adaptor. M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom