live webcam baby eagles expected today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dude .... that is a big bird ...... . :eek:

Looks a bit like a hen when its sitting down ..... a big angry beady eyed killer hen .....

quite cute though ... its moving all the straw around to keep the eggs warm at the mo ....

Link won't work for me :(

John will appreciate that though I'm sure.

It's a bit grumpy... I tapped on the glass, and it just ignored me!

Seriously, in a moment of brain-disengagement, I really did :eek:

PJ

Last edited:
...and there was me expecting another of those 'Make you jump' videos. :eek:

Patrick the synic (doing a John :D)

Ian B Walker said:
You got permission for that?
Err NO. Ian, write me a note quick.

Pammy
The link was working, but isn't now... :(

pammy said:
Link won't work for me :(

John will appreciate that though I'm sure.

Ahhhh

Spot on Pammy, what a beautiful image. They certainly put our peregrine falcom sites to shame.

A big thank you to Captain Peacock

Regards
John

Yey - it's working :bannana: :bannana:

Looks like brooding is a boring job - s/he's falling asleep:D

Wow - what amazing images. Stunning!!

Last edited:
I'm only getting buzzing. A few mminutes ago s/he got up and walked around a bit and rearranged the eggs. No sign of them hatching then.

I'm glad the wife doesn't screach like that every time I come home. :D :D

pammy said:
apparently that video is on a loop and not live

That explains why it ignored me :)

PJ

pammy said:
JOhn - have a look at this one:

Hi Pammy,
Thank you very much for the link, beautiful pictures. :bannana: :bannana:

I have now done a Google search for 'Bald Eagle Web cam' and have found numerous live web cams which are limiting viewing to ten to fifteen minutes (which is fair enough) Most of the ones I have found so far are still showing night time?? Blooming foreigners :)

I am no fan of sea gulls but a pair are building their nest on the roof of the property across the road. Pictures will no doubt follow :)

Thanks again,
John

I don't know how many others have been keeping track of events with these eagles, but we have been hooked.

It is so sad that one of their eggs is gone. Everyone is hoping that the remaining egg is viable and will hatch in the next day or so but hopes are fading:( . It appears these are quite an old breeding pair - with guesstimates ranging from 17 - 19 years :eek: .

Nevertheless - it's a fascinating experience watching them and how wonderful technology can be to allow us to see this activity in the first place.:rock:

The forum is an interesting place and makes you realise how lucky we are on here really. They have thousands of members with several hundred being online at any one time. They have had to upgrade servers etc to cope with traffic. The amount of complaints they are getting from people having difficulty getting on etc when they are providing the service for free. And as for trolls - my god how sick and sad some people can be, now they do need to get a life.:mad:

pammy said:
I don't know how many others have been keeping track of events with these eagles, but we have been hooked.

Hi Pammy,
I haven't been to good recently, but thanks very much indeed for the update,:bannana:

John

glojo said:
I am no fan of sea gulls but a pair are building their nest on the roof of the property across the road. Pictures will no doubt follow :)

John

I can lend you a rifle with a 'scope if that would help John ? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom