Living with an E63 Bi-turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You've sure got some shine going on there :thumb:.

John, my son dabbles in photography, I suspect he did something to get that look :eek:

To all, it came with a tracker monitor: what are your thoughts on getting it activated?

I did on my previous one - some say they are rubbish. others that they are good.

That looks fantastic.

Gradually starting to like the E63 I have as a loan car, but the looks on silver aren't doing it, however, in black it looks great!! Been able to open it up a bit more but have to give it some throttle for it to fly, and it really does!

Jules

That looks fantastic.

Gradually starting to like the E63 I have as a loan car, but the looks on silver aren't doing it, however, in black it looks great!! Been able to open it up a bit more but have to give it some throttle for it to fly, and it really does!

Jules

An E63 loan car???? That really in the fastest car .......in the world!!! Someone else's rubber???? you lucky boy you, you better be out there writing on the Tarmac!!!!

Gradually starting to like the E63 I have as a loan car

Jules

Jules, how come you were given an E63? Did you ask?

Whenever I get a loan car its normally a ****ty A180 that is running on fumes and has had a load of little kids in it the day before :eek:

I've had an E63 as a loan car too in the past, I get on with the dealership and they had nothing else so offered me that.

I was told they don't usually do that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom