Load sensing valve for 124TE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I'm selling my 124 230TE so I took it for an early MOT today and it failed on the load sensing valve which was leaking. I didn't get under the car so haven't seen this but I need a new or used part to pass the MOT.

Does anyone have a spare one hanging around?

Also, does anyone know the part number please?

TIA.

Paul.

Last edited:
Strange as it may seem the part number is from a 202 :dk:

A202 320 02 58

If memory serves me right these are mega expensive. Time to do a scrapyard search. :crazy:

They are expensive but its worth investigating as its probably the pipe union thats leaking..

I got a second hand part from three pointed parts, mine was making a loud clanging noise.

Thanks Jay. I'll get the union looked at.

Does anyone have an idea of the cost of the part new or used, please?

Olly and Jack at PCS did mine just over a year ago. The valve cost £269 + VAT.

I think they're nearer to £350 from UK dealers now, so the one from the US looks pretty cheap. If you're selling it, maybe a used one from three pointed parts is the way to go.

As Jaymanek mentioned, it's worth double checking though as the sls pipework rots quite badly, so there are plenty of potential areas for leaking, and I don't imagine the mot tester spent too long on diagnosis.

Mine was not leaking. It just didnt work. Compared to the other things its had in the last 2-3 years the valve was a drop in the ocean.

List is £320 I believe, mine turned out to need a connection nipping up. Which was nice.
cheers

He's going round to Mika's in the small hours tonight with some spanners...

Had no clue C63`s came with SLS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom