Loads of w124 parts/alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

millo777

MB Enthusiast
Car
1997 W140 S600L/2003 S211 320cdi
Now I've sold my s124 I've got a pile of parts I bought and didn't get around to using.

I'll post pics for any items people are interested in as requested.

4x AMG monoblocks 17x7.5 et42 these have the proper a124 part numbers. In very good condition. Silver with the diamond cut rims. the diamond cut parts are a bit cloudy in places. All have conti sport contact 2 tyres with approx. 5mm left. The tyres are technically out of date at 10yrs old, but have been stored properly on a tyre rack and are still in very useable condition. £600 plus shipping cost

1x original MB black leather and walnut steering wheel in excellent condition with air bag that has the silver star (From a 1996 w124). £250 plus shipping

1 x fire extinguisher bracket with unused fire extinguisher. Has previously been fitted to a car. £60 plus shipping

1x 8 hole alloy with brand new Dunlop sport blu response tyre 195/65 15. wheel has been reformed and only used for a month or so (tyre is unused). £100 plus shipping cost

1x front original mb front bumper with facelift insert. No brackets or fitting parts. This has been primed and rubbed down ready for paint but will need tidying up a bit as it has been in storage. £100 plus shipping cost

Set of 2 regular estate/saloon side skirts. Primed and rubbed down ready for painting but have some storage marks. No jack point covers included. £60 plus shipping for the pair

1x original mb water pump with original mb thermostat and original mb thermostat cover. Set of 3 Febi radiator hoses. All for the m104 engine. All brand new. £125 plus shipping

1 x bnib Behr radiator for the m104 (the one with the metal neck reinforcement inserts). £100 plus shipping

2x rear lower control arms. brand new original Mb parts. Cost £120 each from dealer. £150 for the pair plus shipping

1 x professionally rebuilt steering box. hasn't been fitted since the rebuild. £120 plus shipping

1 x set of rear multi links and fitting kits mix of Febi and Meyle. Includes the rear arb drop links. £100 plus shipping

Set of steering linkages. 1 x left tie rod, 1 x right tie rod, 1 x centre link, 1 x steering damper, 1 x idler arm bush set. I'll check the makes if interested. £80 plus postage cost

1 x Original MB storage arm rest for mushroom interior. In reasonable condition. £75 plus postage

1 x original estate rear seat base (the larger one) in mushroom leather in very good condition . £50 plus postage cost

Picture on the fire extinguisher and the armrest please?Also just going offline so please wait for my reply

Hello,

could I get some pictures of the interiour?
Please send it to notorious2b(at)gmail.com

Thanx and regards,

I'm not sure what you want? I'm not breaking a car, just selling some parts I have left over for a car I've already sold. If there is anything listed you want pic of let me know. Thanks.

I've also got 2 sets of original MB front wheel bearings part number A2013300251. The kits include the bearings, hub cap, caliper bolts, radio spring. One of the kits has NTN bearings and the other has Timken/SKF bearings. I'll include an unopened tube of the MB green bearing grease. £50 including postage.

I also have a FAG branded front bearing kit. Same as above. £20 inc postage.

what car was the steering box for? is it a 6cyl sportline?

Interested in the steering linkages bud. What make are they? I can't use the PM system on here because I haven't got a high enough post count. My phone number is 078two8one963seven9 if you want to drop me a text.

AMG wheels now sold.

Steering box is part number A 124 461 1601

re steering linkages: Tie rods are lemforder, centre link in Lucas, steering damper and idler arm bush kit are Febi Bilstein.

I'll post pics of these later today

thanks for the part no, is your car a sportline?

Nope, my car was not a sportline. The box I have I got from a breaker. I listed the part number as I have no idea If it is a sportline box or not.

Hi Millo

Are rear control arms still unsold? And any other stuff for s124 rear suspension. Am in the process of fitting a new subframe with all new links and shopping around for parts.

Thanks

Tom

is the front bumper still for sale..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom