Local Star Diagnostics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mully99

Car
Mercedes C180K Coupe (Facelift)
Hey all.

I'm in West Sussex, and have just installed my new (W203 Coupe) Facelift Comand APS. I have also installed the MB iPod kit for it.

Is there anyone local who has the Star Diagnostic who can help me out updating the software, for little or no fee? Don't really wanna spent the money at an MB Dealer!

Thanks

I assume that means an independent with Star who takes care of the SW update for a (relatively) little fee? At least I would not consider it fair to expect this free, after all it takes anyway some time from the Star user and the equipment costs need to be covered too.

Hey all.

I'm in West Sussex, and have just installed my new (W203 Coupe) Facelift Comand APS. I have also installed the MB iPod kit for it.

Is there anyone local who has the Star Diagnostic who can help me out updating the software, for little or no fee? Don't really wanna spent the money at an MB Dealer!

Thanks

Yep, PM me where you are in West Sussex.

Hey Alfie, it says i have insufficient priviledges to access the PMs. But i have include my town on this thread. many thanks

Hey Alfie, it says i have insufficient priviledges to access the PMs. But i have include my town on this thread. many thanks

Aha, Thats handy. My mum lives just outside Horsham. How about we meet up when i'm next down there (sometime in the next 7 days) and we can do a spot of coding for you? Are you around during the day?

Email me your address and phone number to [email protected].

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom