Locating my combination filter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Contractor

Car
W213 E220d SE
Good evening all,

I have a 2013 E class (facelift) E350 Bluetec and it's just been into my dealer today for its second service (B) at 31K miles.
The report says they have changed the oil and filter and topped up the AdBlue. My service book says the combination filter should be changed at 31K/2yrs. I would like to see if mine is new or old before I give them a call and ask if it was replaced. I see from the ESS that this is classed as interior work but it's not obvious to me where it is located. My best guess is under the glovebox but before I pull things apart can anyone advise me on this?

Thanks for any help.

Your best guess is correct :)

You will see a white plastic Clip around 10" long that is this shape I

Best way i can describe it.

Thanks guys, for the instructions. I'll have a look for it tomorrow morning. Let's hope I'm just being overly suspicious.
My faith was shaken when they forgot the AdBlue on the first service but did top it up this time. However the service book said drain it this service but they said it wasn't necessary. It just seems like myself and them are reading different books.

Just checked the filter. It looks spotlessly clean to me so perhaps they did change it. I don't know if it actually gets dirty by trapping particles, or if it's a carbon filter to trap smells.
Either way I'll drop the matter. The service is recorded so the warranty is valid which is the main point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom