Location of Service Book & Manuals.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chesterpiglet

Car
Mercedes W211 E280 Cdi Sport Estate
My S211 was built late 2006 & registered in 2008 but the build sheet shows 205B for owners manual & service record-English. I do not have the wallet with them in but is there a cubby hole inside where they could be hidden? I may be imagining it but I think I found my wallet(previous E270)hidden in a compartment once before............. any ideas? Many thanks.

Last edited:
Is there a cubby hole under the front of the drivers seat?
ISTR there was on my previous W211.
May be worth a look if its not in the glove box.

Have you looked in the fridge ? that's where our lost stuff usually turns up.

Service book etc used to be in the passenger [driver LHD] door pocket-later models had a wallet in the glove compartment now they are all online I believe----the one's from your car probably reside with a previous owner! :( You might try behind any side panel doors in the boot??---fuse charts are usually located there

Is there a cubby hole under the front of the drivers seat?
ISTR there was on my previous W211.
May be worth a look if its not in the glove box.
Unfortunately not, I have 2 cylindrical boxes- one of which is for a First Aid Kit. If I recall on my E270 there was like a tray/box under the passenger seat which the wallet fitted into.

Service book etc used to be in the passenger [driver LHD] door pocket-later models had a wallet in the glove compartment now they are all online I believe----the one's from your car probably reside with a previous owner! :( You might try behind any side panel doors in the boot??---fuse charts are usually located there
There is an aperture in the glove box lid(only big enough for one booklet & not the wallet). I wonder as it was registered in 2008 the book was discarded for the online version. I will have a look in the side panels.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions- I think it/they are missing/lost.

Hi chesterpiglet pm me i may have these it womt let me message you

Did you buy from a dealer ?. if so ask there ..They do take all the items out if the car once its for sale i on the pitch to stop people from taking them home . And if they dont have it demand one ...Same with private seller .

Hi chesterpiglet pm me i may have these it womt let me message you
Hi there. Great. I can't PM you but I'm on (deleted) The one I'm after is 211 584 60 97 Edition RE 2006/09a EN- this is on the back. Anything you have like the wallet or Audio 20 Manual too. Many thanks Rob

Last edited:
Did you buy from a dealer ?. if so ask there ..They do take all the items out if the car once its for sale i on the pitch to stop people from taking them home . And if they dont have it demand one ...Same with private seller .
I did ask & they said they didn't have it. I'll pop into the local Merc dealer next week to see if they can do me a print out. Many thanks Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom