Location of the rear AMG badge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spider10

MB Enthusiast
Car
c63 amg w204 now w205 c63
High im replacing the C63 and AMG badge on the boot is there any measurements etc so i get them in the right place
Thanks in advance ☺
20211102-141030.jpg
[/url]

Can anyone give me the measurements for both AMG badge ane the C63 badge
So i can replace them
Thanks

Personally I would leave it debadged. Looks loads cleaner.

Im unsure tbh but it goes for a full detail and ceramic coating in 3 weeks and they cannot be put on after plus ive already bought them

Im unsure tbh but it goes for a full detail and ceramic coating in 3 weeks and they cannot be put on after plus ive already bought them
Are you sure about that? I'm reasonably sure the pictures I have, taken from when my car was being ceramic coated, show the badges off and put back on at the end.

Apparently you cannot put the badges on a ceramic coated car (that's what the detailer has said as they will be stuck to the coating)
TBH this is becoming a ball ache as ive opened the badges today 1 of them is out of date (2018) and both are wonky so if i had the template they would be wrong so it looks like each and every number/letter i have to do individually
Direct from MB NOT ebay 🤔

Once removed you have to buy new badges so unless you bought new badges they weren't taken off

Apparently they are meant to be wonky due to the curvature of the tailgate 🙄

Apparently you cannot put the badges on a ceramic coated car (that's what the detailer has said as they will be stuck to the coating)
TBH this is becoming a ball ache as ive opened the badges today 1 of them is out of date (2018) and both are wonky so if i had the template they would be wrong so it looks like each and every number/letter i have to do individually
Direct from MB NOT ebay 🤔

Once removed you have to buy new badges so unless you bought new badges they weren't taken off

They must have taken them off for polishing before the coating and then put new ones back on then, he didn't mention that though. Not that I'm bothered as it didn't cost me any more and the result is fab :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom