Locely looking C32 Estate with Designo interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Interesting car!

Not convinced with the interior......

I agree ... It is different though, so found it interesting in that sense.

Off subject ... I spotted a chocolate brown leather interior in a new white three series yesterday ... Looked lovely.

I like it a lot.

Very nice interior, is this factory?

AMGeed said:
Good question:D A wolf in sheep's clothing and understated without that Kompressor badge.

Mines debadged other than boot badges :) proper sleeper!

To say it is a step change from my C180K is a huge understatement but it is not without its issues.
I test drove another C32 previously and was underwhelmed by it and thought it had a problem, no such issues with this one and am having to alter my driving style to suit the power delivery, WOW! it picks up quick.
It had been underused in recent years and the usual suspension arms need changing but it makes me grin like a lunatic every time I hear the V6 burble.
I am in the process of checking everything over and will be giving it a complete brake overhaul as the brake disks are the original ones and in need of renewal.
I happen to love the cream leather as it is different and the bodywork is in excellent condition.
Once I get it up to standard then I will post some photos but I will document the progress if there is any interest.
Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom