London Convoy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

I know last year there was a convoy of cars that went from London area to the GTG. Is there any plans of such a convoy for this years GTG?

Regards

Tan

LOL, me & scott were supposed to meet, but didnt happen! I dont think there was one from london?

Im in coventry this time, so unfortunately will hopefully catch up with northern... ( infact ill start a post)

Jay

Yep last time Mark arranged one coming round the M25 from the Dartford Crossing and them up the M11. I met them at Stansted. Anyone else going the M11 route this time?

I live near the M25, so could either go M25-M11 or A2-A12-and then join the M11 from the north Circular.

If going the London route could have a meeting point in Docklands?

I would join the convoy. Docklands suits me. However, Kettering is off the M1. Can we meet say on the MB Showroom on Finchley Road? Used to be Alan Day.

I did a quick AA route planner and it came back with a route using the M11.

Anyone else going up from London or surrounding areas?

If the w*nkers at Mazda would hurry up and supply me a car this year, maybe I could join you all and say hi. 1 month late now.

Should we try and agree a route... I favour the M11 as its what both Jimmy and the AA suggest.

What about: Docklands start, Stop over at Stanstead services on the M11????

Koolvin said:
west london convoy!

Which way you going Vin? We could do a meet up at Stansted?

Tan, C240sport97
I am at Surrey Quays could meet up too. Hows about Mc Donalds on Aspen Way then could pick up the A12, North Cir then M11. Let me know what time you were thinking about?

Cheers
Ian

sounds good. say 1030am? How about outside MB Canary Wharf After Sales?

SEAN

rirhill said:
Tan, C240sport97
I am at Surrey Quays could meet up too. Hows about Mc Donalds on Aspen Way then could pick up the A12, North Cir then M11. Let me know what time you were thinking about?

Cheers
Ian

rirhill said:
Sean
Is that opposite Docklands Audi? On the Island?

Cheers
Ian

Yeah, thats the one, its called mast maker road

C240Sport97 said:
sounds good. say 1030am? How about outside MB Canary Wharf After Sales?

SEAN

10:30 sounds good to me

scotth_uk said:
If the w*nkers at Mazda would hurry up and supply me a car this year, maybe I could join you all and say hi. 1 month late now.

Scott, if you want a lift up to the GTG thats cool, however may be continuing on further north after, so wont be able to bring you back

Tan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom