London Mayor Result.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin_b

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250CDI (C320CDI & SLK350, Sold) & the Trusty Citigo
Result for London Mayor announced. A Mr. Johnson Replaces Mr. Livingstone.

HOORAY!!! Shove your £25 charge too :D

errm what has Boris said he'll replace it with?

no promises, no substance, no nothing except "I'm not Ken"

Andy

errm what has Boris said he'll replace it with?

no promises, no substance, no nothing except "I'm not Ken"

Andy

'Im not Ken' is good enough.

I think, and i'll check, that Boris has said he will abandon the £25 congestion tax issue. He has said he will get rid of the bendy buses and instigate a plan to develop anew routemaster bus (nothing wrong with the old one IMHO).

As Durex adverts used to say, 'A change is as good as a rest'.

As Durex adverts used to say, 'A change is as good as a rest'.

That may not be all that the winner has in common with that well know brand...

:rolleyes:

Splendid, about time we had someone with character, who is also a character voted into a position of power, a triumph fr common sense...lets hope he proves my (and everyone elses) trust right and doesn't make a complete pigs ear of it all.

He was saying on your double and get on your bike meaning no cars allowed inside London.:(

Ken said he conned everyone into getting the olympics for millions of pounds of development for the East end (HIS words). He has zero interest in the olympics. He hates the car (way too many empty buses) and £25 a day is disgusting. It's also only targetted at a minority of londoners. What about the discount for those living in the area being scrapped? Not acceptable..... off you trot Ken and pamper your newts.

I think a lot of people were having a laugh when they voted this guy in ...but i have a feeling they won't be laughing for long :crazy:

My sentiments exactly. The people of London have elected an idiot who claims he will lead, and be supported by, a competent and expert team.

There is a precedent for this. His name is George W Bush and he lives in the White House. :(

I hope Boris would go further and remove the CC. Initially he said he would, but later back pedalled.

Kens biggest legacy was the CC, it would be Boris biggest one to undo it. I don't think removing the £25 is enough.

In Glasgow we have bendy buses, and they are very long and frequently cause more congestion than they solve (block turnings etc). It would make sense to use smaller more practical buses.

My sentiments exactly. The people of London have elected an idiot who claims he will lead, and be supported by, a competent and expert team.

There is a precedent for this. His name is George W Bush and he lives in the White House. :(

I think not - Boris is far more intelligent and he will be surrounded by intelligent people. PLUS, do you think Cameron would let this nugget go bad in the run up to the General Election?

What I want to know is: Is politics banned on this forum or not? If not then I have a lot I would like to say about a certain car-hating squeeky-voiced imbecile - but I am holding my tongue for the present and will not name the person to whom I refer:devil: .

C'mon. Ken was a bus conductor is a past life, Boris is far more eductated (degree level) and IMO are far more suitable CV for a career than Ken ever had.

Boris is an eloquent & dignified man, maybe with some interesting views, whereas Ken in comprison is a Troglodyte with some rather different but stereotypical views of a man from the gutter.

Last edited:
What I want to know is: Is politics banned on this forum or not? If not then I have a lot I would like to say about a certain car-hating squeeky-voiced imbecile - but I am holding my tongue for the present and will not name the person to whom I refer:devil: .

Bill Oddie?

See? Not political!

Ken in comprison is a Troglodyte with some rather different but stereotypical views of a man from the gutter.

Thats the most conscise, best and most accurate and description I have ever read about that weasel faced anti-car and the rest of England person I have ever seen.

Well done.

Yes it still is. My comment earlier was edited. Maybe the MI5/6 are watching us.:rolleyes:

I can guarantee he won't - he hates cars!! :mad:

Shame, he would see some nice things been said about him :cool:

Ken hates cars, but does he hate the people behind the wheel more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom