London parking near Natural History Museum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seven

Car
Transporter Kombi
Any ideas?
My daughter wants to go tomorrow and its either take the train + tube or drive. Want somewhere safe and secure obviously and within a tube or walking distance.
Thanks!

I visit that area a lot as the Kazakhstan embassy is bang opposite the NHM. When I drive I park in Cadogan Place car park which is a 10 -15 minute walk to the NHM. It's not cheap though think when I last spent the full day there it was around £30, + theres the Congestion charge. Might be better parking on one of the outskirts stations and rail then tube, IIRC nearest tube station is South Kensington.

I'm sure someone local with a lot better knowledge than me of London will be along shortly to advise, so I'll watch this thread with interest.

All nearby expensive, but there is a car park in Harrington Road about 300 yards away, or you can use the car park for the exhibition centre at Earl's Court in Seagrave Road (suspended during the Olympics so may be an issue still) and catch the bus (74 drops you near the museum, C1 and 430 at South Ken tube) or the district line tube from West Brompton to South Ken.

Just found this place
car park in london
Seems ok and £23 for 6-8 hours which is not too bad.
Anyone used it?

Just linked it! It is on a patch of land just around the corner from where I used to live, perfectly fine and very easy to get to the museum from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom