London SE19 or South London Car Detailer recommendations ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vijilants

MB Enthusiast
Car
W205 C43 AMG
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a car detailer in the London SE19 or South London area ?

Many Thanks

Get over to Coulsdon and speak to Ed at divine detailing. You won't be sorry and quite a few of the members here (myself included and I live nowhere near him) have had their cars detailed by him. I can thoroughly recommend him and his work

Get over to Coulsdon and speak to Ed at divine detailing. You won't be sorry and quite a few of the members here (myself included and I live nowhere near him) have had their cars detailed by him. I can thoroughly recommend him and his work

Thanks,

Actually I did contact him yesterday before you posted and I'm due to go down there hopefully tomorrow if it doesn't rain👍

+1 for Ed

More than happy with his work, couldn’t recommend him enough - lovely guy too :thumb:

Got the car back from Ed today......The job he did on my car went way beyond the call of duty and the finish was stunning.

Ed is a very nice person and as far as detailing quotes are concerned, excellent value ,excellent results, and very reliable. When I was looking for a detailer I tried several, and all were unreliable at keeping appointments apart from Ed....he engaged with me all the way.

After we both admired the fantastic result, I headed home, but unfortunately it rained all the way home :(:(

Thank you all for a recommendation that was truly worth it 👍

How much did you pay for the job? I have been away for over a year. My car's condition is horriable. I am thinking to get her proper cleaned and wax. But Surrey is quite a distance.
Got the car back from Ed today......The job he did on my car went way beyond the call of duty and the finish was stunning.

Ed is a very nice person and as far as detailing quotes are concerned, excellent value ,excellent results, and very reliable. When I was looking for a detailer I tried several, and all were unreliable at keeping appointments apart from Ed....he engaged with me all the way.

After we both admired the fantastic result, I headed home, but unfortunately it rained all the way home :(:(

Thank you all for a recommendation that was truly worth it 👍

How much did you pay for the job? I have been away for over a year. My car's condition is horriable. I am thinking to get her proper cleaned and wax. But Surrey is quite a distance.

I am sorry but my personal requirements for my car were privately negotiated with Ed, so I wouldn't want to disclose the figure here.

However I think if you look on his website, you may get an idea of costs, but detailing costs are purely down to how much work you want done / work required.

All I can tell you is I found him far more competitive and definitely more reliable than two other companies I approached and I would recommend his services any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom