London Supercars - Unseen Footage from 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The XK150 couldn't be considered a "Supercar" (whatever that means) and yet it has more class than all of the cars in that film and is the only one that doesn't shout "Look At Me Everybody !!!" at the top of its voice.

The XK150 couldn't be considered a "Supercar" (whatever that means) and yet it has more class than all of the cars in that film and is the only one that doesn't shout "Look At Me Everybody !!!" at the top of its voice.

The XK120, the predecessor to the XK150 (and XK140) made the top ten Century of Supercars list the Classic and Sports Magazine. As for the 'Look at Me Everybody', I'm sure the XK150 had the same affect when it came out in the 1950's as modern cars do today.

The XK120, the predecessor to the XK150 (and XK140) made the top ten Century of Supercars list the Classic and Sports Magazine. As for the 'Look at Me Everybody', I'm sure the XK150 had the same affect when it came out in the 1950's as modern cars do today.

But the XK150 is understated and never had bling.

Muted, classic colours at least. I hope the classic colours of the future aren't the very blingy almostyellow, green, red, gold, etc... What are the classic colours now? If it's mass appeal I'd say black, white, grey and silver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom