London Theatre tickets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CAT220

Car
w210 e55 estate
Evening all,

Heading down to London for weekend at the end of February and looking to book a show (musical/play), any suggestions on the best web sites to use?

Cheers,
C

Have used Ticketmaster a couple of time and never again. Got charged a premium from them.. Find the show you want and then phone their box office. It is usually the cheapest as long as it's not a new show (and sold out).

Brilliant Guys, thanks for all the responses. I'll have a look through the links.

Cheers,
C

Have used Ticketmaster a couple of time and never again. Got charged a premium from them.. Find the show you want and then phone their box office. It is usually the cheapest as long as it's not a new show (and sold out).

Oh dear, I've not had that experience, I've always been charged face value (same as box office).

Cheap Theatre Tickets in September Sale for those who are looking to come and see on of the best West end Theatre Shows this month! For all London's top theatres. I just found the offer and booked 2 Cheap Theatre Tickets for Million dollar quartet...

Cheap Theatre Tickets in September Sale for those who are looking to come and see on of the best West end Theatre Shows this month! For all London's top theatres. I just found the offer and booked 2 Cheap Theatre Tickets for Million dollar quartet...

spam? I did a test booking of Ghost for tomorrow, from the official site £65 each, from the discount site, £80 each :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom