Long day out mpg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc-c

Car
320cdi w203 2005 in Silver
I went from Bristol to Lowestoft and back
yesterday.a long trip :eek:
Sorted out some business.
Then it was Nice to meet MXS briefly :D

3ed21e126b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

wow! I am envious of that kind of mpg.(probably Malcolm is too realy).And at quite arespectable average speed too. Not all Motorway either

Congrats:(

Diesel Cars :rock: :bannana:

15-may-2007mpgtosandwich.jpg

I refer to a previous post of mine. I saw a pic of an SL400 some time ago and made enquries to no avail. A diesel SL may sound wrong but theres nothing wrong about a top notch GT Cruiser than does 40+ mpg and has all that torque!

I await the car with an open mind...and a test drive in mind as well:)

PS not with the "new" bodywork please

I had this from a trip in my C220CDi; the average speed a little high over 164miles but even so, impressive mpg for a bit of a blast (A27, M23, M25, M11, A14, A1M) one Sunday evening home from folks...

Attachments

• Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 69
I had this from a trip in my C220CDi; the average speed a little high over 164miles but even so, impressive mpg for a bit of a blast (A27, M23, M25, M11, A14, A1M) one Sunday evening home from folks...

Something tells me thats incriminating evidence!! you were in Germany of course with the E25 etc
:devil: :D :crazy:

MPG.jpg

Smelly, oily, rattlely W204 CDi 220 (not!), chipped, using cruise where possible.

Quick trip from Mansfield to Nelson and back, mostly motorway and, as you can see, nothing above maximum speed limit :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom