Look at Life - Women.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I've posted a few Look at Life clips in the past, but his one set in days from a different world is very sweet.

I wonder if the W113 at 24:30 in the clip is still alive?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love this series. It's the little details that make you gasp.

A useful reminder that period TV series like Call the Midwife are complete nonsense in the way they portray the period.

I suppose getting older makes you more nostalgic and I'm going through a very nostalgic period. I love stuff like this especially when the period is something you can remember clearly.

I recently managed to obtain a complete set of 'train cards' from the early 60's. Significant as I had the full set when they were current. Bliss!

I'm rambling now :rolleyes:

This is probably my favourite. Only 9 minutes long, but super and Sid James narration is fantastic.

Portobello Road Market. 3/4 of a mile long!

I suppose getting older makes you more nostalgic and I'm going through a very nostalgic period. I love stuff like this especially when the period is something you can remember clearly.

Me too. Fascinating stuff on You Tube especially from the 60's - how times have changed. Recently found a Mitchell and Kenyon film from 1903 of a trip from Lytham to Blackpool on a road I use frequently. Quite eerie in some ways.

This is worth watching IMHO. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom