Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MERC CLK 230 K

Car
mercedes clk W208 230 kommpressor
image-1242649011.jpg

Not good x

Doesn't look too bad from the photo?

It's got no back wheel and all flat tires

The enquiry is complete The vehicle details for 249 EPO are:
Date of Liability 01 08 1995
Date of First Registration 01 04 1981
Year of Manufacture 1981
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2746CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour WHITE

Road tax expired end of July 1995.

Last edited:
It is in a estate in a under ground car park in Sidcup London

^^Reported.

Re: the OP - it's a shame to see it sitting for so long, must be a story to it. The plate has some value but would require the car to be MOT'd etc in order to transfer - I suspect after 17 years the costs would be greater than the plate's worth :(

Yerr poor Carr :mad:

^^Reported.

Re: the OP - it's a shame to see it sitting for so long, must be a story to it. The plate has some value but would require the car to be MOT'd etc in order to transfer - I suspect after 17 years the costs would be greater than the plate's worth :(

Reported?

^^Reported.

Sometimes this just happens. I've had a car sitting in my garage since I stopped driving it in 1996. I'd owned it since new, but by then it would have been worth just a few hundred pounds, despite being in nearly-new condition. So I just parked it up in a corner of my garage, where it's been sitting ever since. And it has a private plate with my initials on it. One day I intend to get it back on the road (along with the other two it's sharing the garage with), but if that fails to materialise, they could well become someone else's 'barn find'...

And davethemus, I would not be happy if someone thought they could just 'claim' it. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom