Look at this Bad Boy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crazyfool

Car
(14) E350 AMG Sport Estate Obsidian Black & (16) E400 AMG Line Convertible White
We had a great day in MB World; the 4x4 experience was good. But I almost crashed when leaving the car park when I saw this....Yeah baby! image-3484263783.jpg

Attachments

• image-1682808294.jpg
    image-1682808294.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 221
It can be quite windy in that car park , it's probably the downforce causing it ;)

I think that's a picnic table rather than a spoiler.

That car must be shocking to drive on the motorway, never mind shocking to look at.

Good spot, I love these bad taste cars in a comical way.

S

If it had the Tesco logo on the top, you could quite easily mistake it for a shopping trolley!

If it was hot enough, you could cook some burgers and sausages on that mofo.

Clearly owned by a fully trained dynamicist. Maybe even works for McLaren.

That's the people who make the buggies; it's a new streamlined prototype handle. :D

Being a convertible this must be for mounting roof bars. I just can't see for what else it could be used.

Couldn't afford a Black Series, I guess...

Erm, now I'm wondering whether my little car has its picture somewhere on that website...

Going to go sit in a corner quietly for a while (sob).

Thanks Paul; great site. Endless entertainment...

How did I miss that one there...........different thats for sure!!

Maybe the driver was expecting snow, having a dual purpose plough and ski jump.

Erm, now I'm wondering whether my little car has its picture somewhere on that website...

Going to go sit in a corner quietly for a while (sob).

Assuming you haven't fitted an ironing board / bits of random plastic / ridiculous wheels / cardboard spoilers / fake diamonds / bog roll tube exhaust pipes or generally driven through Halfords with a magnetised car body, rest easy as it's highly unlikely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom