Looking at a 2016 E220 SE I've found to buy.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RobertPAlexander

Car
Mercedes W204 C250 CDI Sport Tourer 2011
Hi Folks,

I have been looking at a 2016 E220 SE 9G Premium Estate
Are we aware of any issues with these, particularly the newer 9 speed gearbox ??
I'm loving my W204 C250 but I'm putting the miles on it commuting to work, 40,000 (150,000 total) in two years.
This one will see me to retirement and far beyond I hope, more to the point, I have the savings and don't them to evaporate !!!

I absolutely love mine. No issues at all. Silky smooth, powerful, great MPG. No regrets at all - probably best car I’ve had (inc RR, BMWX5, BMW Estate etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a W213 or W212? The Early W213s seem to be only a couple of grand more than the last of the W212 which probably makes them a better long term bet.

I love the exterior and interior styling of the W213. Would be even better if they came with the traditional grill and some more interesting wood options as they do in the rest of the world.

Is it a W213 or W212? The Early W213s seem to be only a couple of grand more than the last of the W212 which probably makes them a better long term bet.

I love the exterior and interior styling of the W213. Would be even better if they came with the traditional grill and some more interesting wood options as they do in the rest of the world.

I understand it's a W213, which would make it one of the first in late 2016.
I have to admit if I were to order a brand new one, this is the spec I would be looking for.
Hence me asking the question before my heard overules my hart :)

Thanks
Rob

If there is not much wrong with your current steed why not continue to run it through to retirement - then treat yourself with something more exciting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom