Looking at buying a W213 E63 S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's what I'm saying....they make 1000's of pads but the ones they give an AMG partnumber too are priced 3 or 4 times higher than the ones given a non AMG part number. I will have a look for the table that I downloaded showing the part numbers.
Identical parts? Certainly I recall that early C-Class AMGs, eg W202 C43, didn’t have an AMG only brake set up, perhaps from an S-Class, but I’m not aware of recent models sharing parts. I’d be interested to see that information if you can find it again.

Identical parts? Certainly I recall that early C-Class AMGs, eg W202 C43, didn’t have an AMG only brake set up, perhaps from an S-Class, but I’m not aware of recent models sharing parts. I’d be interested to see that information if you can find it again.

Found my old post......

Found my old post......

In the W211 example it's a floating disc against a solid.

That looks very nice indeed:thumb: Looks like it has some nice options too. Heated and cooled dynamic seats, night pack and rear electric blind are some that stand out from the photos.
Without the Vin# I can't get the datacard, but there are a few members here that can. If they spot this thread you may be in luck.

Hope the car is as good as it looks. Don't be swayed by the performance. They are all damn quick!
Disks are US. Need replacing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom