looking for a C class estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ampwhu

Car
W203 200CDI
evening/morning all.

i've had my car for 4 years now. it has 151K on it and drives perfectly. the bodywork and interior are in good shape as well.

me the wife and the dog, are finding that the saloon is just not big enough for us so are looking for an estate. i'd like to get the similar spec and engine size as I already have. (C200 CDI auto). ive looked at various models etc but am unsure of what the best to go for. I would like an auto and leather trim.

I have £10K cash and my car for a deal.

can you give me some advice please

Alan

Can you post up a written statement from your dog complaining of the lack of space? :D

p.s. Take a look at Mercland's website - they normally have a good selection and they look after their customers.

he's only a jack Russell and currently sits in the passenger footwell. not ideal I think. he'd much rather be in the back, strapped in and look out the window!:thumb:

he's only a jack Russell and currently sits in the passenger footwell. not ideal I think. he'd much rather be in the back, strapped in and look out the window!:thumb:

Ah a Jack Russell, they have normally plenty to yap about :thumb:

You'll find an S204 is a nicer place to be than an S203 - I swopped one (S203 C270 Elegance) for the other a few years ago! Mine's an early S204 C220 Elegance with full leather, heated seats (essential with full leather) and a few other toys. Linguatronic is not worth bothering with, Comand and phone prep are. Just wish mine had parking sensors, about the only option the original owner did not specify! Comand pre 11/08 has a small nav partition on the HDD so you can only update to v12 2014-15, later ones are OK.

You won't get much on trade-in for a 203 C200 with 151K - so your budget would be stratched to find a decent S204 - but good luck, if you can find one you won't regret it.

http://www.mercland.com/car.html?id=3899

Mercland have a good selection on their we site i can vouch for them personally as my s204 came from them
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom