Looking For A CLK 320 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sykosyksi

Car
Astra Coupe... :(
Hi folks, I'm new to the forum and would like to ask a few questions relating to the clk 320 cdi. I am looking at purchasing one in the next year or so, I was just wondering what I should be looking out for. Are there any common problems to be aware of?

Im looking at spending between 10 - 11k. The cars I have seen have between 60 and 80k on the clock. I only want a 320 cdi and it has to be sport (because it looks the best I think :p )

Here are a couple of cars that take my fancy.

Mercedes-Benz CLK 320 CDi Sport 2dr Tip Auto 3.0

Mercedes-Benz CLK 320 CDi Sport 2dr Tip Auto 3.0

Plus these come with all the toys.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

:thumb:

Hi, welcome to the forum - good choice of car.... I'm sure others will come along and help you in more detail.

One thing I do know after being on the forum, Mercland is the one to buy a car - he knows his stuff from all the posts etc on here... He has his own bit on the forum where all of his cars are listed... "Classified - Traders cars"
Good luck :)

I had a 2009 CLK 320CDI and it was a great car, the only issue I remember was the fuse for the starter motor blowing which I was told was the reason why my car had the higher rated fuse! It only did it twice in the first week of ownership and was fine after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom