Looking for a Datacard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Harrythedog

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GLC 250 Sport Premium+
Afternoon gents, I've been on the Russian website Partscatalog to get a datacard for my W211 unfortunately it doesn't give a full listing only code numbers. Anyone got any other web sites? My VIN is WDB2112262A764257.
Thanks

just seen your location... lol yeah go down to scotswood rd, round the back for the parts dept, and ask nicely.

be prepared to wait forever if you get mr magoo.

Thanks Grober and lancebond. I usually go to the Sunderland dealership so I might try my luck there although they are not keen on giving you something for nothing. The reason I'm after a datacard is that there are a load of extras on the car and the Russian website only list them as codes so I wondered if an original datacard would give a full description.

Once again thanks lads

Harrythedog - please briefly post your email address!

I have just looked it up on EPC. I cant copy and paste it though. Your car has one hell of a spec!

It's nearer to me as I live on the coast, straight through the tunnel. Plus it's nice to go to the darkside every now and then, makes you appreciate what you've got

OK you can edit out your email address now! Datacard on its way.

Yeah that's right Olly, more extras than Ben Hur as the saying goes but thanks for your efforts much appreciated as always

TIMSKEMP. Still waiting for the datacard, shall give you my email address again incase I've mis-spelt it. Using iPhone and fat fingers

Here it is.

Last edited:
Hi Harry - at least you got one, BT email server rejected my email looking at my mail logs...

Like I said timskemp I may have typed my email address wrongly but thanks again for your help.

Mick

Thanks markjay that's great just what I was after

Glad to help - and I have now removed the document from my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom