Looking for advice and recommendations for a party venue in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 RWD / 2016 Suzuki Vitara AWD
No.3 is about to turn 18... :)

I have been looking for a venue around central London to host a party.

It may seem like a simple task but it has so far proven to be more difficult than originally anticipated... :(

Can anyone recommend a reasonably-priced party venue that can accommodate 50 teenagers? Any help or advise will be highly appreciated... thanks.

No.3 is about to turn 18... :)

I have been looking for a venue around central London to host a party.

It may seem like a simple task but it has so far proven to be more difficult than originally anticipated... :(

Can anyone recommend a reasonably-priced party venue that can accommodate 50 teenagers? Any help or advise will be highly appreciated... thanks.
I would imagine "reasonably priced" and "in London" to be at odds with each other!

I was going to mention Madison rooftop bar (can be hired) but doubt the price would be considered reasonable...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

From what I have searched so far, it seems that a basement venue would be preferable, because the sound is relatively contained - some venues do not allow music after 23:00 due to complaints from local residents, which is understandable. The party should go until midnight or so.

Depends on when and what he wants to do a restaurant or an event, somewhere like Bounce at Old Street maybe

Last edited:
The Mansion House EC4 is pretty central, I could have a word with Sadiq Kahn, get you a good price? :)

Send him to Browns in Shoreditch Mark.
He'll be forever grateful:D

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

The Mansion House EC4 is pretty central, I could have a word with Sadiq Kahn, get you a good price? :)

That's "City of London," Dear Boy.

Sadiq has little influence in that Square Mile.

Mine went through this business relatively recently.

Could make some suggestions but....boy..... there's a lot of range out there.

Give us a clue - what kind of priorities, and broadly what type of budget. No need to be too specific.

Some parents want their kids to have a nice private room in a restaurant. Some want food and music. Some need bouncers. Some want to flash the cash. Some just want a closed off section of a small club.

Area? Kensington, Kennington, Hoxton, Brixton, Clapton, Oxford Street, Covent Garden....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom