Looking for AMG GT Roadster owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MBLuke

Car
Mercedes e320 Coupe
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I’m currently working on a campaign for Mercedes-Benz to find owners of the AMG GT Roadster to feature in a series of social media films. They’d just be short portraits of owners, telling the viewer why they bought the car, what they love about it etc.

Ideally I'm looking for owners here in the UK but if anyone knows of any owners in Europe that might be up for taking part in this please do let me know.

Many thanks

Luke

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I’m currently working on a campaign for Mercedes-Benz to find owners of the AMG GT Roadster to feature in a series of social media films. They’d just be short portraits of owners, telling the viewer why they bought the car, what they love about it etc.

Ideally I'm looking for owners here in the UK but if anyone knows of any owners in Europe that might be up for taking part in this please do let me know.

Many thanks

Luke

Who is your contact at MB?

Sorry cant help you Luke, maybe while you're here tho, you can update us on the issue with your E320 Hello from me and my E320 Coupé
Thanks Missy. My E320 is running perfectly at the moment. No problems at all (knock on wood).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom