Looking for an Estate Car.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will the Mapping effect the fuel efficiency by much?

Cheers'
Bill.
The Fuel ecconomy has improved but by how much i dont know Bill, m Herishi he can give you the detail, the car is putting 300hp with more torque than any of the n/a 5ltr v8's.

It really is a nice car he uses it daily to commute 50mile round trip so the car has to be reliable which it has been, Its also had a autobox fluid change too just before the map if i remember correctly. Body work wise its also very clean. Deffo worth giving him a Pm

Will the Mapping effect the fuel efficiency by much?

Cheers'
Bill.

Hi Belfast Bill

I noticed a 10% increase after the remap (this was why I went for a remap in the first place, the extra power was a happy coincidence :) )

Thanks

Steve

I have dropped him a line, and he is sending me some more pictures.

Thanks,
Bill.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
A picture tells a thousand words, a video must be better :)

Well if I had not just bought a car I would buy it at sub 6 grand it is a steal,the upgrade to the sat nav is superb,the engine bay well it is very very clean,as I said before I doubt there is a better one for sale .

IMG_2923.jpg IMG_2924.jpg IMG_2925.jpg IMG_2926.jpg IMG_2927.jpg

Hi,
I know its a slightly old thread but you could consider a used CLS shooting brake. -Not as much room as estate, but a little more upmarket.
I would highly recommend factory fitted towbar if poss, as the electromechanical folding release is so convenient.
Also for hitching up, a reversing camera makes things so much easier!

Just saw this thread popping up again . Another option , assuming you want to stick with MB , might be an ML .

Hi, I currently have a SClass320CDI W220,now while loving it I really need something with a bigger luggage space as I go fishing also I have a boat that I need to tow a few times a year. I was thinking of a E Class 320 or E350 Estate. Any suggestions I still wanted something that didn't burn that much fuel I get great millage from my S Class and My wife has a E270 Saloon which I like but fancy something a bit more powerful.
Thanks' for any advice,
Bill.

I would go for a facelift S211 E320CDI

It is the most brilliant car, fast, smooth and relatively frugal too.

Autotrader can be a good place - I try to buy from private traders only (you can select this with a filter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom