Looking for an interesting new daily up to £8,000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gunning

MB Enthusiast
Car
800BHP Rothmans 911 / Range Rover / s212
Right guys I've been searching high and low for a new daily but not much I standing out at the moment. The 300c is going as I've done 14,000 miles in 6 months and it's time for a change.

I'm not really fussed on mpg so the spectrum of what I'm looking at is pretty big.

I've looked all over the internet only throwing up a few options as I'm quite fussy.

Current options: (yes some are random)

Mercedes e55 w211 or s211
Cl55k
Porsche cayenne turbo only as I don't trust the 4.5 n/a
Range rover 3.0 td6 ideally facelift or a later non facelift and must be a vogue possibly a 4.4 if it's lpg
CLS320 cdi
535d
335i or 335d
645ci

Any other suggestions of something you may have that you're tempted to sell even if it's not listed.........

noy91 said:
'98-2001 Quattroporte Evoluzione? Perhaps not for 30k a year though

Yeah I don't think that car shouts use me daily, bit of an acquired taste on the styling front too. Lol

I have a Lexus GS450h hybrid... Now that's a surprisingly fun car - fast too (genuinely) and the gizmos it has are fun to play with..

Lexus didn't use the hybrid for economy, more for the off the line launch, it'll only do 2-3 miles on electric but recharges as you drive and if you're careful you can get it back onto electric at ~80 and it'll waft along using no fuel..

We've got a 2005 facelift 760li been in the family since new, 50k miles, full bmw history. Still under bmw warrenty.

Black with cream interior. Plenty of options.

I'll send you all the details if your interested.:thumb:

Let me know cheers

c_200k said:
We've got a 2005 facelift 760li been in the family since new, 50k miles, full bmw history. Still under bmw warrenty. Black with cream interior. Plenty of options. I'll send you all the details if your interested.:thumb: Let me know cheers

Thanks, a beautiful car but a LWB 7 isn't quite right for me.

There's the CL55K...And then there's the rest.

Absolutely cracking car and once you've owned one you'll struggle to enjoy anything else for sheer presence, power and luxury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom