Looking for E55 Badge Kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Graham21

Car
E55 AMG
Anyone know where to buy a full set of badges for a W211 E55? I have just bought a de-badges one and would like to fit them back on. The dealer is very ££££

Thanks

Hi,
When I bought my CLS 55 the previous owner had de-badged it, I bought a CLS 550 badge (which correct for the 55, just don't fit the 0), AMG boot badge, a boot Star and a bonnet badge genuine.
As far as I am aware I have not seen a complete badge kit for either the CLS or the E 55 AMG though I have seen the AMG badge and the model badge as pair for sale on ebay
The V8 Kompressor badges, never been that keen on them and would be very difficult to fit, so never replaced, they are about £45-50 a side from MB.

Avoid eBay Chinese copy's I had some before always start corroding,, I went Mercedes maybe expensive but can't beat the quality

Avoid eBay Chinese copy's I had some before always start corroding,, I went Mercedes maybe expensive but can't beat the quality

Thanks. Yes I have been looking on eBay but have decided to spend the £213 on all badges.

I've not had a lot of luck with my badges

First the C of C63 came off on the jetwash (I got them to remove the other badges). Wasn't that bothered TBH, quite like the debadged look.

Then I noticed the lines next to the AMG badge at the back had fallen off.

A replacement is £45! WTF - I need the AMG badge!

I've never had badges come off before. Are they stuck on with chewing gum or something?

Pressure washers can take paint off let alone a stuck on badge! Better off without them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom