Looking for Indies in Lincolnshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JHS

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250d AMG Line Premium Plus S205 Estate
Hi
New on here and just about to take delivery of a 2017 C class estate.
Looking for an indie in East Lincs.

I'm willing to give that Dack a go in Lincoln for a replacement LED.

Another independent came up with a supply & fit price for disks and pads that's higher than the main dealer!

I'm willing to give that Dack a go in Lincoln for a replacement LED.

Another independent came up with a supply & fit price for disks and pads that's higher than the main dealer!
Have you heard of Stratton Mercedes in Horncastle ? My son recommends them. I understand they are well estab lished with good hourly rates & expertise.

Reactions: JHS

Macleod's Of Brigg Ltd​

West Terrace, Brigg, DN20 8LX Directions
Tel01652 658216

this garage is absolutely brilliant, for the last 7 year it’s the only place that work on my E55….
they only work on Mercedes
John and Clive are Honest, friendly and definitely know their stuff….👌

Macleod's Of Brigg Ltd​

West Terrace, Brigg, DN20 8LX Directions
Tel01652 658216

this garage is absolutely brilliant, for the last 7 year it’s the only place that work on my E55….
they only work on Mercedes
John and Clive are Honest, friendly and definitely know their stuff….👌
I live in Lincoln, Dack seem to be the only one I’ve found, Brigg isn’t too far - that’s great to know so many thanks.

Its so hard to find any garages that are trustworthy, my son has a BMW M140i and used a local Indy that pretty much ripped him off and fabricated a load of work that didn’t require doing.

I live in Lincoln, Dack seem to be the only one I’ve found, Brigg isn’t too far - that’s great to know so many thanks.

Its so hard to find any garages that are trustworthy, my son has a BMW M140i and used a local Indy that pretty much ripped him off and fabricated a load of work that didn’t require doing.
The first time I ever went to MacLeods was for a sensor problem… They plugged the car into star, found what was happening and checked and cleared it… charged me nothing… really good guys.
Always worth a phone call or maybe have a nice drive up the A15 and call in..
Lee

The first time I ever went to MacLeods was for a sensor problem… They plugged the car into star, found what was happening and checked and cleared it… charged me nothing… really good guys.
Always worth a phone call or maybe have a nice drive up the A15 and call in..
Lee
Definitely mate, cheers for the heads up 👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom