Looking for photos of c63 interiors, please post them up!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Firthy

Car
M5 v10, Evo FQ360, Maserati MCV
Forumers

We are getting pretty serious about buying a new c63, we want any interior colour but black, over it. Would be great if members could post up their interior shots and also mention the exterior colour of their car. I like the idea of Palladium with sand interior but the guys at the dealership reckon that wouldn't work. Beats me :doh:

Thanks in advance.
Firthy

The guys at the dealership are not going to live with the car - you are.

If it's Sales masking the comment, they are only looking at future resale ...

Very true LTD but l didn't get the feeling they were trying to steer me in any particular direction. If you could get a darker gray on the c63 sand would be no worries but they reckon Palladium was too light and wouldn't have enough contrast. Palladium with red would be nice though.

I like the idea of Red with a tan interior on black framework.

Never seen one though ...

epcp-1103-12-o+new-mercedes-benz-c63-AMG-coupe+brown-trim-interior.jpg

:thumb:

I have an Alabandine grey estate which is quite dark. Sand would contrast with this.

Tried Google before starting this thread but there isn't a lot of pics to be had and what is there are MB images and not 'real world' Sand on Alabandine would be a nice combo but that gray cannot be had on a c63 sedan.

Cheers
firthy.

How about Palladium and tan ?

' Sand on Alabandine would be a nice combo but that gray cannot be had on a c63 sedan.

Cheers
firthy.

Are you sure about that? Like I said I have an Alabandine c63 estate and a quick look at my brochure doesn't say that it's not available on the saloon.
I might be wrong though!

I am not sure now, i asked about Alabandine at the dealers when l was enquiryng about the sand interior and thats when l was told only Palladium could be had on the c63 sedan. I too cannot see anything in the brochure confirming this.

Not a c63 but l got to see sand in the flesh today, tricky to get good photos in the mixed lighting but these are fairly close to how it looks. I am not so sure on Sand now....

IMG_8531Custom.jpg

IMG_8535Custom.jpg

Sahara Beige on Tenorite Grey although I think Tenorite is no longer available.

car 018.jpg

Not a c63 but l got to see sand in the flesh today, tricky to get good photos in the mixed lighting but these are fairly close to how it looks. I am not so sure on Sand now....

IMG_8535Custom.jpg

isn't that natural beige?

isn't that natural beige?

The dealer reckoned it was sand...

Wezza, the beige interior in your c63 is beautiful, that is my first preference but l wonder how it would go with 3 kids. Is it stain resistant and easy to clean?

Cheers
firthy

Wezza, the beige interior in your c63 is beautiful, that is my first preference but l wonder how it would go with 3 kids. Is it stain resistant and easy to clean?

Cheers
firthy[/QUOTE]

I've noticed it gets quite grubby on the door cards where the grab handles are and if your wearing jeans they tend to pass on the colour to the seats, but in fairness I find them very easy to clen. I use Gliptones leather cleaner as recommended on here. If you regularly clean your car it shouldn't be a problem.

I've ended up putting one of those seat covers the mechanics use on the base of the drivers seat and banned any passengers :D

Well thats frustrating, getting accurate info is hopeless. You would expect that dealers would have decent pics or leather samples or something but nope, they pull out the brochure with its postage stamp samples and point at those. Thanks for pointing out the error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom