Looking for reliable MB dealers for AMG servicing in west London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nightmage

Car
E63, S212
Hi everyone, we recently moved from many years on the dark side (BMW) and bought ourselves a facelifted W212 E63 (5.5TT) and are absolutely loving it, but need to plan for the next service which will be due in a few months' time. We have purchased the MB service plan so will be taking it to a main dealer. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where in the west London area might be reliable to get it done? The servicing varied massively with our BMWs depending on where we would go so I thought I'd ask the question.

We would be more than happy to travel out (even out of London on the motorways eg M3, M4, M40 etc) if it were to mean you could get genuinely good mechanics who know what they are doing (and wouldn't scam you by finding fault in things that weren't wrong!). Any suggestions or experiences you could share would be most appreciated!

Apologies in advance if this has been raised as a topic elsewhere, I did try searching through the threads first, honest! :)

If you can cancel your MB service plan, then i would recommend either Prestige Car Service in Horndean or Terry at Wayne Gates in Harrow
Both very well known in this forum and well respected

Obviously my bias would be Prestige Car Service in Horndean as my C63 and C180K gets services there over last 7 years. A drive down A3 via Hindhead tunnel is also favourable!

As above, I used the services of both Olly at Prestige Car Service (PCS) in Horndean and Terry at Wayne Gates (WG) in Harrow, and both are highly recommended.

If you do need an MB dealer, then I tried MB Temple Fortune some years back and was not impressed.... However I heard very good things on this forum about MB Brooklands service department, but have not used them myself, might be worth a try.

Thank you for the quick replies. I would prefer to keep the service plan as the car is still on warranty but thanks for the suggestions so far, appreciated!

West of London? Mercedes-Benz Brooklands springs to mind. Never used it for servicing myself, but I recall member C43 AMG (Peter) has received good service there in the past.

Brooklands have been good when I have used them. As the MB UK flagship dealer I think they tend to be quite well equipped/staffed suitably :thumb:

Nice place to visit too from time to time, beats the usual vending machine/coffee table/magazines waiting area for most dealers! :cool:

West of London? Mercedes-Benz Brooklands springs to mind. Never used it for servicing myself, but I recall member C43 AMG (Peter) has received good service there in the past.

Yes I can highly recommend MB Brooklands. They have looked after my S-Class and now I have a service plan for my CL with them.

I've recently got my hands on an S63, set up Merc dealer service contract for minimum servicing/warranty requirements etc, but any extra work needed or recommended, go to DDR Motors in Ashtead, Surrey. Great service, very knowledgeable and a lot less than dealer with proper Merc parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom