Looking for Replica Brabus Monoblocks IV??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyollie

looking for a dealer that sells the replicas, any ideas?

thanks in advance

If you are buying replicas i would personally use either Johnsonstyres or Performance Alloys, I have used Performance Alloys several times in the past, they supplied my current winter wheels on the Merc, ordered the wheels & tyres by debit card on a monday morning, they arrived, fitted, balanced, new Mercedes centre caps, new bolts and new locking bolts by 9.30 am on the Wednesday morning, very impressive service, and they are a friendly bunch, they also provided me with my OZ Racing wheels for my Subaru.

Tbmeech said:
If you are buying replicas i would personally use either Johnsonstyres or Performance Alloys, I have used Performance Alloys several times in the past, they supplied my current winter wheels on the Merc, ordered the wheels & tyres by debit card on a monday morning, they arrived, fitted, balanced, new Mercedes centre caps, new bolts and new locking bolts by 9.30 am on the Wednesday morning, very impressive service, and they are a friendly bunch, they also provided me with my OZ Racing wheels for my Subaru.

Plus you have spare change in your pocket too... ;) :) :D

Sounds like a great place as great service from the supplier/seller plus:

- A set of "brand new" good/high quality finish alloys without any imperfections/marks...

- Also the Supplier fitted/balanced the tyres as well (ready to go straight onto your car... (in addition to the MB centre caps/bolts etc.)

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack the topic but I'm after the same wheels for my new W203 c class saloon, I've looked on performance alloys and they have them in 8.5 and 9.5 inch versions and I want to keep the staggered setup, would I have problems with these because my standard wheels are 7.5 front and 8.5 rear, does anyone have any experience with this and whats the best tyre size to go for in this case? thanks :D

http://www.performancealloys.com/de...zes='18x8.5'&price='110'&permission=449148074

Tilly said:
Sorry to hijack the topic but I'm after the same wheels for my new W203 c class saloon, I've looked on performance alloys and they have them in 8.5 and 9.5 inch versions and I want to keep the staggered setup, would I have problems with these because my standard wheels are 7.5 front and 8.5 rear, does anyone have any experience with this and whats the best tyre size to go for in this case? thanks :D

http://www.performancealloys.com/de...zes='18x8.5'&price='110'&permission=449148074

They are very nice alloys I have seen them on the website - my friend is looking at getting the 18" AMG design (SL55 AMG design) on that same site... Not too sure about the technical info yet as i have not spoken to my friend but will do latre on and he is gong to contact the supplier (s) today.

The alloys (after market) on the following site do look stunning (espeically the SL55 AMG design): :cool:

http://www.pirellityres.net/contactus.html - you ahve to click on "Catalogue" first and then "Mercedes Alloy Wheel Packages"

Last edited:
Tilly said:

Tilly,

Give them a call, I got my replicas in 8" and 9" as i didnt want 8.5" and 9.5" (Have that width on my Genuine Brabus wheels), and to be honest i prefer the ride on the slightly narrower wheels, the car doesnt tramline as much and almost feels a little more secure on the road.

yeah I mean if possible Id like to stay with 7.5 and 8.5 as they're wide enough for my liking but I'm just having trouble finding them. Most of the replicas I've found aren't available in a staggered setup because they're made on the cheap and are all 8", do you know of anyone offering standard width, staggered replicas of these wheels?

Tilly said:
yeah I mean if possible Id like to stay with 7.5 and 8.5 as they're wide enough for my liking but I'm just having trouble finding them. Most of the replicas I've found aren't available in a staggered setup because they're made on the cheap and are all 8", do you know of anyone offering standard width, staggered replicas of these wheels?

People that normally go for after market wheels want bigger/wider wheels and 8J is the norm on the front with 8/8.5J on the rears - you may will be able to find 7.5J if shop around but 8J will not cause any problems on the front and will look better and also handling is not really compromised either with the combination 8J front and 8.5/9J rear...

yes im looking for 19 by 9.5 and 19 by 8.5 for the staggered setup, but i cant find 9.5 in the replica's!

just ordered a set from performance alloys, £600 delivered for 4 rims 19 x 8.5.

Ya cant get 9.5 no more :(

hi andyollie

do post how these turn out as i am thinking about ordering some from them myself come spring.

thanks!

Dave Sheldons in Manchester would of been a good try!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom