Looking for someone to service my W204 C63 - Cambs, Herts, North London, East

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GazzyFizzle

Car
None
Hi People,

I've had my (2012) W204 C63 for 3 years now, and it's about time I stopped using the main dealer for servicing, and found a good indy to look after it for me. I bought it and did the whole extended MB warranty and had the main dealer look after it.

I think the next service due, also needs the transmission oil and brake fluid doing.
I'd like to find someone who can actually have a good look over the car for me? I feel like theres a slight wobble at idle, I feel like the brakes need looking over properly, and I'd like a bit of a health check doing.
Asking these questions to the main dealers is completely alien, as they just do routine servicing and seem very unaccomodating for a check over.

I'm based in Cambs (near Huntingdon), and I'd be happy to travel reasonably for some recommendations - Cambs, Herts, North London, East Anglia etc? Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

C&V in swavesey, they have looked after every merc I’ve had!

Maybe consider Wayne Gates, Harrow?...it's a bit further than Cambridge....but reputable and they can update the digital service book, just like Mercedes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom