Looking for Telematics A211 870 89 94 (NTG2.5)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zayatf

Car
W211-2009
Hello All!
i have changed my ntg 2.5 antenna because of signal, shows 12 sats in engineering mode but doesn't on Nav screen, tired of search with no correct answer.

i think Telematics update are needed for my unit either hard reset
any one could help either the software update download or how to deal with?

Thank you!

I believe that the telematics for NTG2.5 are updated from the map disk update (currently v7) - and not available as separate download from MB. Alfie, Richard, or npuk may be able to confirm....

Maps discs dont contain the Telematics update. Just having the disc is of no use, you need STAR anyway to install the Telematics update.

Last update was Jan 2010. Check what firmware your unit has by going into engineering mode. See: COMAND APS NTG2.5 FAQ

Last edited:
Remove the fuse and re-insert.

do you have a picture or something to let me reach the correct fuse?

Appreciated,

Hello Richard,
it shows 0 on Nav Screen, i have checked the connection in engineering mode & showing 12 sats.

It's green on unit connection but not on compass & wrong location.

Do you think this is a bug & i need to use the fuse out of?
if yes, where i could find it?

Regards,

Faisal

I think the fuse is in the fusebox at driver's end of dashboard under the cover that is hidden when the door is shut. The fusemap is in there in anycase. Remember that fusebox is upside down compared to the picture on the fusemap

Where have you put the new antenna ?

R

any more information i should know to follow on pull issue?

It needs to see the sky through plastic or glass. Metal blocks the signal. Put it on top of the instrument cluster under the dashboard

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom