Looking good after a thorough detail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richardhurst

Car
ML250
Spent 3 hours on the car on Sunday and it looked fantastic in the sun afterwards. It's off to the garage soon to have the door handles, Grill inserts, Star and chrome strip on the boot all sprayed black to match the rest of the car.

Attachments

• IMG_3528.JPG
    IMG_3528.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 119
That looks very very nice mate. Although I'd like to see some more pics :D

As for the chrome bits, I quite like how it breaks the black up but it'll look cracking with them all painted too.

Nice car, I like the callipers. How did you do them?

Looks lovely that. Just a thought, you may be better off getting the bits wrapped in gloss black oppose to spraying. At least its reversible and no change of overspray etc.

Nice to see someone else being brave on the caliper colour choice ;)

Mine...

Attachments

• IMG_6769.jpg
    IMG_6769.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 26
Looks lovely that. Just a thought, you may be better off getting the bits wrapped in gloss black oppose to spraying. At least its reversible and no change of overspray etc.

I did think about going down the wrapping route rather than spray, even considered Plasti Dip but I want a gloss finish and its not going to look like the rest of the car with glossifer. Was not sure if someone would be interested in wrapping the bits as they are quite fiddly. The garage will be removing the parts from the car and spraying so that should remove the risk of over spray

A decent wrapping place will be able to do it

Dipping is another option

Nice work !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom