Looks good

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

french

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi TT RS 2.5 , Zanussi Wd12: - LG Combi Multiwave - Swan 9 slice toaster with removable crumb tray
This does look a really nice car, I like the colour with a purple hue instead of the boring silver (as I have) wish it was around when I bought mine!
Mercedes C32 AMG- Low milage- fsh, not BMW M3 or Audi S4 | eBay

Quad exhausts I thought the same but nothing major, mileage is good too.
E55 not everyone wants a larger car plus for £7k E55 would not in tip top shape either, this "appears" to be a nice car though it does say offers so for £6300 would be good buy if all checked out?

Nothing wrong with them quads keep thinking of putting some on my 350 but if you all think they look wrong I will need to have a re think

They look fine on the bigger engined car etc but on C32 (IMO) they look a bit Blingy? Bach to there own though John its your car etc & not much trouble to take off if you change your mind!

french said:
They look fine on the bigger engined car etc but on C32 (IMO) they look a bit Blingy? Bach to there own though John its your car etc & not much trouble to take off if you change your mind!
No I don't want it to look bling or chavy. It will stay standard. Thanks for the input :)

Last edited:
I have quads on mine. I like the mod,it makes them stand out from the standard. And not too chavy IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom